Training & Events
First round test performance studies (TPS)
The organisation of the first round test performance studies (TPS) has been started. Mid-January potential partners have been invited for the different test performance studies. The selection of the participants based on pre-defined criteria will be finished soon. Each TPS includes several methods and in some cases several tests per method. Preliminary studies for the selection of these tests will be finished at the end of February.
The following methods are included in the TPS organized in this first round. A second round on other pests will be organised in 2020.
- Erwinia amylovora: real-time PCR, LAMP, LFD
- Pantoea stewartii: PCR, real-time PCR, LAMP
- citrus tristeza virus: RT-PCR, real-time PCR, LAMP, ELISA, Immunoprinting, LFD
- plum pox virus: RT-PCR, real-time RT-PCR, ELISA
- Fusarium circinatum: Plating, PCR, real-time PCR
- Bursaphelenchus xylophilus: PCR, real-time PCR, LAMP
No training for the moment
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility. It cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Research Executive Agency or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.
© Valitest 2019 | All Rights Reserved